- Renovation of Maternity Unit of Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital
- Continuation of Renovation Work at Sir Muhammad Sanusi Specialist Hospital
- Continuation of abandoned project at 120 bedded Paediatric Hospital at Zoo road
- Continuation of abandoned Giginyu Hospital Project
- Renovation of A ward Male MMSH in August 2015
- Upgrade of MMSH, the biggest hospital in West Africa to commence soon. Since its establishment in 1926, MMSH has never received total upgrade. About N3 billion is allocated to MMSH in 2016 budget.
- Upgrade of Dawakin Tofa cottage hospital to General hospital: in progress (work has reached more than 70% completion)
- Renovation of 2 Primary Health Centers in Sumaila LGA in collaboration with Light House Foundation
- Renovation of 109 Health Facilities including Gen, Hospitals, Cottage Hospitals, PHCs & Medical Stores in collaboration with MNCH2 (DFID-funded Project)
- Establishment of deafness screening & treatment centre in Kano State (Govt approval obtained, preparation in progress)
Health Care Delivery Services
ProcurementProcurement & launch of Medical & Dental Equipment worth over ₦ 110Million at the Drugs & Medical Consumables Supply Agency Store on October 26, 2015.
CollaborationCollaboration with Local & International agencies aiding with Capacity Building, Technical Support, Renovation of Facilities & Provision of Equipment
Facility ExpansionExpansion of Drug Revolving Funds (DRF) Programme to 44 Health Facilities in44 LGAs during which Drugs worth over ₦ 6 Million were distributed to the health Facilities